O it feels good to be home. My own bed and room feel wonderful!
GBC is not complete yet. I officially graduate from the Global BootCamp program May 24th. The rest of this month is debrief time, classes, and a few outreaches. This Sunday I get to speak to the church about a few things that happened and things God has done and is doing, so that will be exciting.
Re-entry wasn't too difficult for me, I can eat whenever, and whatever I want, I can drive my car to go where I want when I need to, and I missed my family and friends quite a bit. It's weird to actually see how life has gone on without me. Lot's of things have changed as well as me. I'm working on reestablishing my routine. I'm getting excited for Lee, gonna work on finding a job for this summer, and hopefully have some fun as well and enjoy this summer at home!
Thank you for all your support, but most importantly prayers.
GBC is not complete yet. I officially graduate from the Global BootCamp program May 24th. The rest of this month is debrief time, classes, and a few outreaches. This Sunday I get to speak to the church about a few things that happened and things God has done and is doing, so that will be exciting.
Re-entry wasn't too difficult for me, I can eat whenever, and whatever I want, I can drive my car to go where I want when I need to, and I missed my family and friends quite a bit. It's weird to actually see how life has gone on without me. Lot's of things have changed as well as me. I'm working on reestablishing my routine. I'm getting excited for Lee, gonna work on finding a job for this summer, and hopefully have some fun as well and enjoy this summer at home!
Thank you for all your support, but most importantly prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment