Friday, March 29, 2013

Proud Grandma

Grandma hope your proud that I kept the tradition alive even in Nepal!



Naye and her egg


Raju


The gang anxious to begin


Sushila and Primaya


Kristi and I doing selfies


more egg fun


Sabita, Raju, Lauren


The finished products


an everyone shot


fishy face


future husband walked in the door


woke up at 1am

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kayla, Happy Easter. Great pictures on your post Pround Grandma. Well it is good to know from your profile and post that you are a good christian . Well I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 33 yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where poorest of poor and the richest of rich live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted and to give them new life, hope,future and purpose in their lives. We also encourage young as well as adult people from the West to come on a short term missions trip to work with us. We would love to have you come with your friends on short term missions trip to work with us. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you. My email id is
    dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete